I had my first dr appt today with the ob. He said everything looked good and normal. I didn't get to hear the heartbeat though. They are still considering my due date as 8/24 instead of a week earlier so he said he didn't want me to get upset if they tried the doppler and we didn't hear the heartbeat. He said we'd definitely do it at my next appointment which is Feb. 26th. I'm hoping my next one after that will be for THE ultrasound.
I am still feeling good other than being tired all the time. No sickness, although I am fighting a cold right now. :( I am beginning to show a little now as well. I can still wear my regular pants, but maternity is so much more comfortable. I'm still in regular tops though. Still no weight gain either. WOO HOO!!!
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Dr Appt Today
Posted by Allison at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment