Logan Quinn was born Wednesday, August 15, 2007. It was a long day. They started pitocin around 6 am and cranked it up every 30 minutes or so. I was doing good on the pain until the doctor broke my water. Then all heck broke loose and I was dying. Finally got my epidural and it was like heaven. I finally got to 10 around 8 pm and started pushing around 8:30 or so. Pushed for almost two hours and he was not moving down at all. Finally around 10:30 or so the doctor decided that a c-section would be best. Logan made his appearance at 11:09 pm weighing in at 9 lbs 10 ozs and was 21 1/4 inches
Friday, August 17, 2007
He Has Arrived
Posted by Allison at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Welcome to the world sweet boy. We love you!!
Lori, Hunter, & Dalton
Post a Comment