I know this blog is supposed to be about Logan, but I am asking for prayers. My cousin, Zeke, and his wife, Lisa, were expecting a baby due March 11th. Around 20 weeks or so their baby was diagnosed with Holt Oram Syndrome. http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition=holtoramsyndrome I believe the last ultrasound the cardiologist did, though, the baby's heart looked normal. Lisa went into labor sometime early Saturday morning. She ended up with a c-section because the baby was breach. Baby Zoe Dannon was born dead. Doctors say she was probably dead anywhere from 24-48 hours. Apparently more was wrong with the baby than originally thought. They are just devastated as you can imagine. Lisa is in a lot of pain from the c-section and has had to have 3 or 4 units of blood already. Please keep Zeke and Lisa in your prayers as they have a long road ahead of them. Also, keep my aunt, Susan (Zeke's mom), in your prayers as well as I'm sure this brings back awful memories of when she lost her son, (my cousin) Kilby.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment