I wanted to share this poem that my aunt wrote for my nephew, Kaden Bennett....
If Our Little Ones Could Speak from Heaven
Standing by a tiny grave, no one wants to be.
I know you would have chosen a different path for me.
It was God who chose to allow my life to start
Within my mommy’s womb, close to her heart.
You wanted me to have a long and healthy life,
But God has spared me all the struggle and strife.
I wish I could describe the majestic sights I see…
Streets of gold, angels all around, and I get to sit on Jesus’ knee.
Jesus loves the little children, this is very true,
But never, ever forget, He loves big people too.
So let Jesus heal your hurting heart, trust in Him, and walk in His way,
Until we can all be together again in heaven someday.
Written by Susan Kilby for the graveside service of her great-nephew, Kaden Bennett Martin-Jamison, born on Thursday, July 17, 2008 and buried on Saturday, July 19, 2008. Also for her granddaughter, Zoe Dannon Seigler, born on Saturday, February 23, 2008 and buried on Friday, February 29, 2008 and for all babies and children of my family who died within the womb or as a baby or child.
Friday, July 25, 2008
If Our Little Ones Could Speak from Heaven....
Posted by Allison at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment