Just a little funny I've been meaning to share. We put Logan down for a nap on Christmas day. Well, when we laid him down in his crib he just had on a shirt and diaper (no pants). BIG MISTAKE!!! We were having a hard time getting him to nap. I went in there finally to check on him and he was running back and forth in his crib. I just happened to look down and his DIAPER was on the bedroom floor!!!! OMG, I yelled "Alex, get in here." He had taken his diaper off and peed all in his crib. UGH!!!!!! No more going to bed without pants on. LOL!!!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
ROFLMAO!! LOL Next thing you know he'll be busting you in the back of the head with oranges. lol
That is soooo funny! At least he didn't do #2! LOL! Lets hope it takes the boys a while to figure out how to take pants or onsies off...lol!
Post a Comment